Follow me in my attempts to understand the equine-human connection

Monday, October 18, 2010

First attempt at a blog post!


So this is the first time I have ever blogged. I thought I'd share my experiences at the Horse Inspired Growth and Learning Center with the world.

I must admit even when I started at Horse Inspired I was skeptical about Equine Assisted Psychotherapy. However, I am now a believer. I have seen horses hug people, shove people (who really need a push in their life), and mimic the emotions of people before they are even aware of the emotions themselves. It is amazing how these animals are in tune to our body language. They even know when I'm nervous in a therapy session!! Sometimes when Luna is shoving me around I am sure its because she is trying to get me to relax.

Hopefully this is one of many posts to come. Stay tuned for the next great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment