Follow me in my attempts to understand the equine-human connection

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Late start

I started my internship at Horse Inspired over a month ago so I figure I'm a little behind with the blog. I thought I would give you my overall opinion of Horse Inspired thus far. I have found working with Pam and Robin to be one of the most helpful experiences out of everything I have done in graduate school. They work so well as a team it inspires me to find someone I can work that well with (perhaps someone with a giant horse with a big head). Not only are they excellent at their jobs, but they are excellent in aiding others to understand what they do. they have been very pateint with me in teaching me about the EAP modality.


Robin's farm is amazing and it is a great place to do therapeutic work at. I feel more relaxed the second I step onto her property. Of course it helps that she has a new adorable puppy, Charlie:

No comments:

Post a Comment